Thursday, May 18, 2006

Me.




Lets See. Something about me.

As a Kid I grew up for a great part of my life in Colville, WA. I loved my childhood. I have no complaints whatsoever. In April 1998 I moved to Kansas City, KS and am still here. My wife grew up here in KC and we like it here.

This is a picture of me and my wife. Let's just say I am a very lucky man. I met my wife in the end of May 1998 and asked her to marry me June 19, 1998. We were married on October 23, 1998. I believe the day we were married I weighed 125lbs. Lets just say life has been good to me cause i currently weigh in at 180....







We have been blessed with 3 boys that are a non stop rollercoaster of fun and excitement. They are 5, 3 and 7 months.

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Topher said...

copy cat! Hope this doesn't start consuming too much of my time, but glad I've inspired at least one person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home