Saturday, May 20, 2006

Seeing the end from the beginning.

You know. Have you ever had negative thoughts about doing something, then after you were through it turned out to be the coolest thing you have done for someone else in a long time. I get really stressed out about helping other people sometimes mostly when there are a lot of people listening or participating. But after I am done I have such a good feeling of Well I guess the best word is Charity, and it just makes you feel so good. I had a blast tonight DJ'ing a dance for a wedding. I even got to dance a little swing and salsa with my wife. It was fun. And oh yeah my 5 yr old son pretty much proposed to a 4yr old girl. I'll post pictures later of them dancing. It was darling. (she happens to be the niece of the groom.) Give it another 17 years or so please.....

And oh yeah I get to speak about this at church tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home