Sunday, May 21, 2006

My talk.

Today at Church I had the opportunity to speak on the topic of "Seeing the end from the beginning". It is based on a talk given to the Priesthood of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in April of 2006 by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles. See his complete talk here. It truly is such a large topic and it really caused me to reflect on the things I have gone through in my life. More than anything my childhood. I had the great benefit of having been raised on a farm. Now don't get me wrong here by no means am I the hardest working individual that I know, but I did learn how to work with a certain amount of ethic, set goals to get certain things done in a certain amount of time. For the things I learned there from my father I am truly and deeply grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home