Thursday, January 18, 2007

Funny things you find out about yourself.

During the christmas holiday I had a great time with both family and friends. My wife and I were able to attend a christmas party with some good friends of ours. There were no kids there, as all parents had babysitters at home. During the course of the evening we played a game that helps us all get to know each other. In the game we each wrote down something about ourselves. I wrote down "I moved to Kansas City to work as a janitor". We proceeded to exchange papers and go around the room and read what people had written down. Every time someone read something remotely off the wall everyone looked at me. "oh that was Darin" and I just had to reply, Yes that does sound like something I would do but No it wasn't me. I think I got accused of doiing wild and crazy things like 6 times or so. One time it was even the mild mannered J**** S***** a good friend of ours. It was pretty hilarious. I just sat there thinking to myself, wow you go girl, That was awesome.

SO to sum up. I found out that people think I am a generally nutty person.


Que Sera Sera....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home