Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blast from the past.

Over the past 3 years through the remodel on our house we have boxed up a lot of stuff that is barely making it's way out of those boxes. One think that I found is a tape that made of my band when I was in college. Yeah back then I did not have the recording technology that I have today. We recorded this with a boombox and a microphone. I took the tape and did a line-in recording to my PC so I could clean up the audio on some of the tracks. I plan on re-doing all of the songs on the album but I was really pumped that I finally found it. I wrote most of the music in these songs, and I play the drums on all of these tracks. Here's one of my favorites.


"Darren" - This song is about a guy named Darren that we knew who killed himself. A real shame. He was a great guy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home