Friday, July 07, 2006

An awesome scripture.

I was sitting there on Sunday looking through the scriptures when one caught mine eye.

Proverbs 5:18-19 KJV - "Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love."

Now hind is translated in to "a doe" not that it is a bad thing to love her hind.....Wink Wink.

I just love that phrase. The wife of thy youth. AKA when we are all shriveled up remember to look upon her as though she were young..

Loosely translated, Keep Yer paws on yer own woman. And make sure she is Your woman.

I really do love my wife. I remember the day we met. I was going to ask her out and she was standing over by some guy. I thought he was her boyfriend. And well he kind of was. But I moved as fast as possible, staking my claim and not letting anyone dance with her for very long during a latter dancing activity. I kept stealing her back. Not long after that I proposed. we were married and now she is mine......HA HA HA.....I just thought you might want to know that.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home