Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Skills

Thanks to the writers of Napoleon Dynamite everyone wants skills.

Yesterday we were lounging around as a family after a busy morning and early afternoon. My son Tristram came into the room I was in and said "Dad, can we go outside so I can ride my bike?" I told him that I had a few things that I needed to get done but I would be able to go pretty soon. So he replied OK and went back to the other room. Less than one minute later he was back in with me. "Dad, it has been a little bit. I really want to go outside and use my bike skills." "Can we please go out now?" I stood there in bewilderment. Bike Skills. Yesssssssssssss. Flippin SWEET! My son has seen Napoleon Dynamite once. I am proud to say my son has Bike Skills. Mad Bike Skills. So today he got to practice those Bike skills on his outside 2 wheel bike......

Tip 'o the hat to Mad Bike Skills......



-D

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Topher said...

I tagged you to complete a task on my blog. It's a questionaire about Chanel, and she's got to complete the same about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home