Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wii don't have a problem.

You know, too many people these days have to look at the bad side of things. One of the things I enjoy in life is the new Nintendo Wii entertainment system that I have purchased. I bought mine early in december and I do not have a problem with it. Within 24 hours of making the purchase I had 7 people comment on the dumb people that had either broken bones, TV's or otherwise harmed themselves, the "faulty wrist strap recall etc. I was also told about the following websites.

www.wiihaveaproblem.com

www.wiidamage.com

there is even a ridiculous lawsuit against the big N due to the "faulty wriststraps "causing" them to throw their Wii-motes obcenely hard, and the Nylon (yes Nylon) strap which can support around 100-150lbs of weight to break and slam with the force of a pro-baseball pitcher into your televison set. Did I mention that these people are suing Nintendo for this.

Not to mention the woman that died in California due to water intoxification to try to win a Wii.

Shame that someone died in such a stupid radio stunt.

So today I looked up

www.wiidonthaveaproblem.com


Finally a place that will document the Not so dumb people that do not create a problem or a stereotype for those of us that have a Wii and a brain too.

I love the system and have not yet broken my televison.

And I am opening my own site under

www.wiidonthaveaproblem.net

So Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home