Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A really bad deal.

Today I saw the crappiest thing on the news.

Bank of America is now going to offer a credit card to people that do not have a social security number. So how does credit play a factor in that?
If these people have no need to be subjected to the retarded US credit system why do we?
What is going to keep that person from switching identies again and leaving the bank holding the bag?
Will I have to somehow pay for this as a legal citizen and business owner that pays well over my share of taxes when the bank declares it as a loss?

Why do people that break the laws get special treatment?

So if I went into BOA, refused to give a social security number and opened an account under a false name and false ID would I be prosecuted for this?

Absolutely.

So what's the difference?

Please someone educate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home