Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cold

I love the cold. I do not know why but I love the cold. Perhaps it is because I loved the winter sports as a teenager? Whatever it is I love the cold. The past 2 weeks have given us 4 nights at 35 degrees. Last night was 39 degrees. and now during the days it is about 65-70 tops. the only bad thing is it has been so dry up here. Seriously since July 1st we have recieves less than .25 inches of rain. the Creeks and rivers are down, and things are starting to die. When I got here in July my lawn was dead. I have since ressurrected it through almost daily watering and re-seeding. But anyways Cold Rules.

I took the Big boys out monday eveing on the Big 4-Wheeler and when we came home their noses were red and their hands were cold. Next time not just jackets but gloves and hats will be worn.

I also am on the warpath to find myself a good snwmobile. There are so many sno-parks up here for snowmobiles it is pretty awesome. I can tell that the end of the year is going to be kind of slower for us so I will have a lot of time around the holidays I think to go snowboarding and snowmobiling, and of course plowing of snow with the Quad!

Cold Rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home