Monday, September 17, 2007

I love my 4 Wheeler...

Did I say I love my 4-Wheeler yet on here?

I aquired a nice 4-wheeler for myself upon final arrival here in WA. I have always loved riding ATV's but never really had the $ in the past to own/maintain one. So part of my deal to myself upon completing the goals I met to be able to move to WA was getting myself a 4-Wheeler.

So after I was in Kansas working on the house for a while I came home to WA and about a week later I woke up and rolled over and told Chanel I was going to go buy my Quad. So I saddled up the minivan with the ATV Trailer and went in to town. Needless to say I came home with 2 Quads that Day. I bought a Polaris Sportsman 500 HO Deluxe for me and I bought Chanel a Matching Hawkeye 300. I think she was angry at first but you should see her ride it is so cool to watch her.

Here is a Pic of it. Chanel's is right behind it.


Here is a Pic with me and my Quad.


I'll strive to get Chanel to snap some photos of me riding it one of these days. I would have died for her to take a picture the other day of me on it. I was riding around with her (she was on hers) and she went a little ways ahead of me on hers and she stopped and looked back and I was Front wheels well off the ground flying over a smaller mound of earth she cocked her head at me and gave me the "I'm glad for Life insurance/Accident Insurance/Health insurance" look. So anyways now Tristram has a riding buddy.

Priceless.

1 Comments:

At 9/17/2007 7:35 PM, Blogger chanel said...

Hi honey,
Yes I love my 4 wheeler and yes I was upset that I didn't know I was getting one that day, but I did want to say thanks for trying to make it a surprise and for thinking of me when you decided to invest in some machinery to go have fun on. It shows just how family oriented you are and I that is one of your best qualities in my book. See ya on the dirt roads....vroom! love, chanel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home