Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jennifer and the girls visit

It was great to have my sister and her girls visit this summer. They came out for a couple of days in August. We had a great time riding quads, fishing, riding quads, talking and riding quads. After I watched Hillary just about flip Chanel's over I made her put on a Helmet. We had a great time for that 2 days.

Gayle and Hillary Riding Quads


Jadin really took to his cousin Hillary. Gayle holding Ephraim and Grandpa holding Simeon petting him.

The Big Girls Making Silly faces at Grandma's

Hanna, Hillary, Gayle and My sister Jennifer at Grandpa and Grandmas


The morning they were getting ready to leave, Jadin was so Heartbroken..... :(

Me, My Quad, Simeon in his ATV Booster, Simeon, Hanna, and a Fish (hanging off the front rack). We named it something but I forgot what is was. We sent it home with them. It probably tasted great.


Needless to say we had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home